So I am back in PA.
It seems like I've been going non-stop all summer with no chance to post any pictures from the awesome people I have been able to see and the amazing things I've been able to do. I thank God for all of the things He has paved the way for this summer. It has been a summer I will not soon forget!
I will post more about "My Summer" with pictures later....because I still haven't stopped or slowed down enough to be able to get things together. SORRY :-(
So here is a post!
I'm leaving again!!
In early April, I received a scholarship for a Bible Study Tour Trip to the holy lands!!
I will be leaving September 6th for a 2 week trip to the middle east, TURKEY, ISRAEL, JORDAN, and EGYPT!
I can't wait to start and begin the next adventure that God has for me!
Random fact for you....Did you know Egypt is in Africa?! For some reason I never really thought of Egypt as being part of Africa!
Anyway back to the trip.....We will be hiking through the different place you always read about in the Bible but never really imagine yourself there! We will be hiking for most of the trip while we learn and see the place of the Bible. I have never been on a trip quite like this. It will be different. But it will be great! For now I am running out of time to write this post so for more information on the trip visit this website!
Please keep our team in your prayers
For health and strength for participants to make the most of this gift. I Samuel 25:6, Nehemiah 8:10, John 17:21
- For travel safety to, from and within Egypt/Jordan/Israel. Psalm 43:3
- For the leaders of the group, for good choices, good communication, for sensitivity and patience. Galatians 5:25
- For all of us to grow in our understanding of the Bible and to deepen our faith in Jesus Christ, our Messiah. Psalm 119:34-36, Deuteronomy 6:5
- For us to be faithful witnesses during this trip wherever we go. 2 Timothy 4:2
- For the glory of God in all of this. Psalm 34:
Thank you for your prayers and I will update you with pictures and stories when I can!
Rose
No comments:
Post a Comment